Grape: Vitis vinifera
Pressed parts: seeds
Cultivation: ￼ conventional
Quality: 100% pure and natural, first cold press
Color: yellowish to clear
Scent: very subtle
Touch: oily to dry, penetrates rapidly
Fatty acids composition:
- Poly-unsaturated fatty acids or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6)(56.24%)
- Mono-unsaturated fatty acids: oleic acid (omega-9) (24.39%)
- Saturated fatty acids: palmitic acid (9.77%), stearic acid (3.50%)
Zoom on oleic acid: oleic comes from the latin oleum which means oil. This lipid is part of the family of omega-9 acids. It is the most abundant of the long chain mono unsaturated acids in the human body. Very nourishing it helps the skin become softer, smoother and more radiant.
Zoom on oméga 6: omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids because they cannot be produced by the human body; it is thus necessary to get them through food or supplements. Omega-6 acids, represented by linoleic acids are components of ceramides. They participate in the restoring lipids to the epiderm and are responsible for the fluidity of membranes. Linoleic acid limits loss of water while offering softening and nourishing qualities.
Other active components:
- Phenolic acids (Oligomeres Pro-Cyanidic and procyanidine): action anti-free radicals, protect and revitalizes.
- Vitamin E : natural antioxydant
- Regulate sebum production
- Mature, damaged skins
- Dry, sensitive and mixed skins
- Include in massage blend
- Emollient creams