Camelia: Camellia sinensis
Pressed parts: seeds
Cultivation: biologic certified by Ecocert labs
Quality: 100% pure and natural, first cold press, deodorised. For cosmetic use.
- Color: golden yellow
- Scent: very subtle
- Touch: mostly dry, penetrates well
Fatty acids composition :
- Poly-unsaturated fatty acids or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6)(7.37%)
- Mono-unsaturated fatty acids: oleic acid (omega-9) (80.30%
- Saturated fatty acids : palmitic acid (7.52%), stearic acid (1.07%)
Zoom on oleic acid: oleic comes from the latin oleum which means oil. This lipid is part of the omega-9 family. It is the most abundant of the long chain mono unsaturated acids in the human body. Very nourishing it helps the skin be softer, smoother and more radiant.
The camelia oil has long be used by the Japanese women for its youth preserving quality.
- Very soft, gives the skin a velvet feel
- Protects the elasticity of the skin
- Devitalized skins
- Dry skins
- Sensitive skins
- Antiaging creams
- Body lotion
- Hand care
- Hair care after shampoo