There are 120 different species of basil, this exotic basil is fragrant, fresh and slightly spicy. its essential oil eases the daily stresses and works wonders on the occasional bloating and gastrointestinal distress. A gentle massage of the abdomen with just 2 or 3 drops in a carrier oil will appease and relieve any distress.
Sweet basil: ocinum basilicum
Cultivation: biologic, certified by Ecocert labs.
Quality: 100% pure, natural, integral
Scent: fresh, aromatic, slightly spicy, green, characteristic of basil
Main biochemical components: monoterpenols, phenols, oxides, ether, monoterpenes, ketones monoterpenic.
• Gastric stimulant
• Antibacterial, antiviral
• General tonic
• Antalgic, anti-inflammatory
• Slow digestion, bloating, colic, nausea
• Intestinal problems
• Menstrual troubles
• Muscular and articulation problems
• Fatigue, memory deficit
• Purification of rooms
• Antiaging, prevents hair loss
• Digestion: cumin, estragon, fennel, peppermint
• Immunity: cyste
• Articulation: wintergreen, eucalyptus citriodora