Avocado: Persea gratissima
Obtention of the oil: The pulp of the avocado is mixed with tepid water, the paste is then kneaded and centrifuged to separate the virgin oil from the water.
Pressed parts: pulp of the fruit
Cultivation: biologic, certified by Ecocert
Quality: 100% pure and natural, extra virgin, first cold pression without chemical treatment.
Composition in fatty acids:
- Poly-unsaturated fatty acids or vitamin F: linoleic acid (omega-6) (8.78%)
- Mono-unsaturated fatty acids: oleic acid (62.50 %), palmitoleic acid (6.58%)
- Saturated fatty acids: palmitic acid (14.40%)
Other components :
- Sterols: heal and reduce inflammation
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) and tocotrenols: natural antioxidant
- Carotenoides (beta-carotene): responsible for the color and the antioxidant action of the oil, photoprotector
- Phytosterols (beta-sitosterol): improve microcirculation, slows down the cutaneous aging.
- Mature skin
- Dry skin
- Stretch marks
- Fabrication of soaps
- Eye cream
- Gentle soap
- Antiaging cream