Almond: Prunus dulcis
Pressed parts: almond from nut
Cultivation: biologic, certified by Ecocert labs
Quality: 100% pure and natural, virgin, first cold press, without chemical treatment
Scent: soft, very subtle
Fatty acids composition :
- Essential poly unsaturated fatty acids or vitamin F : linoleic acid (omega 6) (23.85%)
- Mono-unsaturated fatty acids: oleic acid (65.68%)
- Saturated fatty acids : palmitic acid (6.83%), stearic acid (2.44%)
Oleic acid from the latin oleum means oil. This lipid belongs to the family of omega-9. It is the most abundant of the mono-unsaturated long chain fatty acid. Very nourishing to the skin, it soothes, softens and promotes radiance.
Autres constituants actifs :
- Phytosterols ( beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol): improve the retention of water in the cells, protects the micro circulation, slows the aging process of the skin and protects from UV.
- Triacylglycerides: skin softener, renders it more supple, help rebuild the lipidic film of the skin.
- Triterpenic alcohols (alpha and beta-amyrine): protection of the skin, antifongic properties, antiviral and anti-inflammatory.
- Increase skin suppleness
- Calms rashes
- Dry skin
- irritations, burns
- Stretch marks
- Silky lotions
- Milk for make up removal
- Softening blend for massages